From the previous posts on the subject “HSoftware”, we saw that human uniqueness comes from each one’s “human software (the HSoftware)”. And this “human software” is responsible also for the most correct or less correct or least correct solutions to the problems in personal, professional, family and social life of individuals.
Uniqueness of human beings is a reality but that does not mean that everyone is correct or say, uniquely equally effective and efficient. Some people may have wrong answers or solutions and they are least effective, those with relatively more correct answers are little more effective and those who are closest to the answers or who can find the right answers are most effective.
Philosophically speaking, life is all about finding the right or the most correct answers- the truth or getting closer to it. The mankind is busy doing it all the time from time immemorial. Those who reach the truth or nearer to truth- i.e. the more correct or most correct answers to life’s various issues and problems, are more effective than those who are away from it. And the strength to achieve this comes from the quality and quantity of HSoftware they possess and continually upgrade throughout their lives.
The people who have learnt elementary math- arithmetic have a particular type of “human software”, those who know it but goof up in adding due to certain reasons have a different “human software” and the people who did not learn arithmetic and so, cannot or are not inclined to add numbers, have yet another type of “human software”. In this example, the first types are most effective, the second set of people, less effective and the third types, the least effective. You can clearly see that this effectiveness is in direct proportion to the “human software” related to this arithmetic problem.
Now consider another area of your day-to-day activities. You must be buttoning up your shirt every day. Did you ever think about the best way to button it up? The people who have the knowledge of the best way of doing it i.e. to start from matching the bottom most button of the shirt with the bottom most button-hole and then working it up to the upper buttons one by one may button their shirts without any hassle and mistake than those who never thought about the better ways of doing it- that shows the difference in their HSoftware. One person thought about acquiring this little knowledge and applied it in practice and the other person just did not have any such desire and did learn a better method and so did not improve in buttoning up the shirt.
An analysis of what happens in choosing the leader in the air crash scenario described in the previous posts on the subject of “HSoftware)” brings forth more dimensions of this “human software”.
At times, a participant of our seminar chooses Captain Sunder because he had decided to stay put near the wreckage of crashed aircraft and the participant justifies that action of Captain Sunder by his knowledge that people cannot walk 100 kilometers distance. Others reject same Captain Sunder by saying that his SOS message has not reached and the rescue team will not turn up. Some participants strongly reject Shanti Lal based on their value structure that people who drink alcohol cannot be trusted. And others choose him saying that he can be the best leader since he built up a huge business empire from scratch on his own; they put aside his drinking habit as of no consequence. Ms Moses gets eliminated by some because of gender or age bias. Some people think that she cannot perform in tough times since she is a female or she is too young. Others like Ms Moses immensely because she is self less and has a cool temperament; those are the top most requirements to tackle a crisis situation as per them. Raj
Kumar is chosen because he is the winner type and by others he is not selected because he says that “leaders are born” and they don’t like him for that. For some, Mahinder Singh is the right person for this situation being a hunter but others reject him because he is capable of losing his temper violently.
In short, a particular participant of our seminar chooses a particular candidate from the survivors of the air crash because he gives more weightage to some specific qualities, characteristics and/or behavior of that candidate while the other participant rejects the same candidate for perhaps the same reasons or may be other reasons. He gives more weightage to something(s) else in this candidate or in some other candidates (from air crash survivors). These weightages are a straight resultant of this complex thing called HSoftware.
An analysis of these and many such responses tells us more about the “human software”. It is the “programming of human mind” at a given point of time for a particular situation. Based on this “programming of mind”, the same inputs are processed by different people differently because each one’s mind’s programming is different. Each one becomes a unique processor. If it was the same or similar “programming of mind”, answers or the solutions to given situation would be the same or similar. Otherwise, they will not be the same. That’s what exactly happens in the discussions on air crash situation.
What are, then, these factors or elements which make up this “programming of mind” or the “human software (the HSoftware)”?
Related Posts (please read in the following order)
1. HSoftware (Human Beings: Hardware and Software): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/02/hsoftware/
2. HSoftware (Evey Human Being Is Unique): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/05/hsoftware-every-human-being-is-unique/
3. HSoftware (Why This Uniqueness?): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/07/hsoftware-why-this-uniqueness/
4. HSoftware (Uniqueness and Effectiveness): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/11/hsoftware-uniqueness-and-effectiveness/
5 HSoftware (Fundamental Constituents of HSoftware): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/19/hsoftware-fundamental-constituents-of-hsoftware/
Get Your Copy of the Book “HSoftware”
Get your copy of the book titled “HSoftware (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)” or HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model) from Amazon online. If you are a kindleunlimited, KOLL or Amazon Prime subscriber, you can read free.
Books Suggested for Your Professional, Personal and Organizational Libraries (All the titles listed below are available as paperbacks and eBooks online from Amazon- you can read the ebooks absolutely free if you are kindleunlimited, KOLL or Amazon Prime subscribers)
Management, Business, Self-help and Personality Development Books
- HSoftware (Human Software) (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Management Case Studies)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Volume 2) (Management Case Studies)
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers (Volume 2)
- Classic Team Building Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- 101 Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Stress? No Way!! (Handbook on Stress Management)
- HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model)
- Competency Management (Competency Matrix and Competencies)
- Soft Skills You Can’t Do Without (Goal Setting, Time Management, Assertiveness and Anger Management)
- Essentials of Work Study (Method Study and Work Measurement)
- Essentials of Time Management (Taking Control of Your Life)
- Essentials of 5S Housekeeping
- Essentials of Quality Circles
- Essentials of Goal Setting
- Essentials of Anger Management
- Essentials of Assertive Behavior
- Essentials of Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Health Essentials (Health Is Wealth)
- Essentials of Effective Communication
- The Romance of Intimacy (How to Enhance Intimacy in a Relationship?)
Novels, Stories, Biographies and Travelogues
- The Peace Crusaders (Novel: how the peace crusaders established permanent peace on a war strewn planet?)
- Love Knows No Bounds (Novel: a refreshingly different love story. Also available with the title “Good People”)
- Funny (and Not So Funny) Short Stories
- Stories Children Will Love (Volume 1: Bhanu-Shanu-Kaju-Biju and Dholu Ram Gadbad Singh)
- My Father (Biography)
- Travelogue: Scandinavia, Russia
- Travelogue: Europe