Think about it.
Why is there a significant conflict in the solutions of air crash situation (refer earlier post “HSoftware (Evey Human Being Is Unique)”: http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/05/hsoftware-every-human-being-is-unique/) but unanimity in the problem of simple addition of two numbers? Answer: It is because of the “human software (the HSoftware)”, the “programming of mind”. In case of air crash, every one’s “human software” is not the same. In case of a simple addition problem (2 + 3 = ?), everyone uses exactly same and precise and correct “human software”. Adding 2 and 3 is a very simple problem in arithmetic and if one has learnt the elementary math; one can solve it to arrive at exactly the same answer i.e. 5.
In learning mathematics all of us get conditioned to think exactly in the same manner. We learn that there can be just one answer to the problem and a precise method is taught to arrive at that solution. Everyone accepts that kind of learning.
And even in mathematics, only some people understand and acquire that knowledge of solving the problem and others just don’t grasp it. Those who learn and apply that knowledge perfectly well always arrive at one solution unanimously. There is not an iota of dissention or conflict among them. Then, they do not remain unique any more as far as solving mathematical problem is concerned.
But those others who cannot learn mathematics just cannot come out with the solution. Yet, if at all they attempt to do it with their imperfectly acquired HSoftware, each of them comes out with a different answer (just like what we saw for the air crash situation earlier) and they might start debating that each one’s answer is correct though the truth is that each one’s answer is absolutely wrong.
But other than mathematics and some exact sciences no where such a phenomenon of arriving at only one exact solution by all the people having the required HSoftware occurs. In math and science if you happen to acquire a correct HSoftware, you get it perfectly right otherwise you just don’t get it. But rest of the life is not all mathematics and exact sciences. Here even with imperfect and incomplete HSoftware acquisition, people do stumble on some solutions which seem acceptable to them though may not be as correct as they should be. And then various people use or apply these various imperfect solutions they came up with by using their varying degrees of HSoftware. They apply them in their personal, family, professional and social spheres of life and become effective to various degrees in getting various degrees of successes.
Life is like the air crash situation described in chapter 2 and answers to the same one single situation seem to be numerous and each answer seems correct to some persons. So there can be numerous answers to the same issues arrived at by different people. So, different people think in different manners on such real life issues and each person feels comfortable with himself.
Again, it is because of the “human software (the HSoftware)”, the “programming of mind”. Though in math and science mind’s programming gets done in one singular way by one singular HSoftware, in rest of the situations other than mathematics and exact sciences, the mind’s programming gets done in numerous ways (not in a singular way as in math and science) depending upon what and how much HSoftware each person has acquired from the environment and from which all sources and resources.
These pieces of HSoftware are not exact and precise and there may be numerous pieces of them used by different people to tackle just about one issue or one problem. And life presents endless problems and each problem gets tackled by each person in a different manner. The manner in which each tackles a problem depends on his own acquired HSoftware which is never exactly the same between two persons the way it is with math and other exact sciences where the acquired software is either absolutely right or absolutely wrong. With real life day-to-day issues different people accept different shades of thinking patterns and solutions.
Related Posts (please read in the following order)
1. HSoftware (Human Beings: Hardware and Software): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/02/hsoftware/
2. HSoftware (Evey Human Being Is Unique): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/05/hsoftware-every-human-being-is-unique/
3. HSoftware (Why This Uniqueness?): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/07/hsoftware-why-this-uniqueness/
4. HSoftware (Uniqueness and Effectiveness): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/11/hsoftware-uniqueness-and-effectiveness/
5 HSoftware (Fundamental Constituents of HSoftware): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/19/hsoftware-fundamental-constituents-of-hsoftware/
Get Your Copy of the Book “HSoftware”
Get your copy of the book titled “HSoftware (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)” or HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model) from Amazon online. If you are a kindleunlimited, KOLL or Amazon Prime subscriber, you can read free.
Books Suggested for Your Professional, Personal and Organizational Libraries (All the titles listed below are available as paperbacks and eBooks online from Amazon- you can read the ebooks absolutely free if you are kindleunlimited, KOLL or Amazon Prime subscribers)
Management, Business, Self-help and Personality Development Books
- HSoftware (Human Software) (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Management Case Studies)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Volume 2) (Management Case Studies)
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers (Volume 2)
- Classic Team Building Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- 101 Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Stress? No Way!! (Handbook on Stress Management)
- HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model)
- Competency Management (Competency Matrix and Competencies)
- Soft Skills You Can’t Do Without (Goal Setting, Time Management, Assertiveness and Anger Management)
- Essentials of Work Study (Method Study and Work Measurement)
- Essentials of Time Management (Taking Control of Your Life)
- Essentials of 5S Housekeeping
- Essentials of Quality Circles
- Essentials of Goal Setting
- Essentials of Anger Management
- Essentials of Assertive Behavior
- Essentials of Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Health Essentials (Health Is Wealth)
- Essentials of Effective Communication
- The Romance of Intimacy (How to Enhance Intimacy in a Relationship?)
Novels, Stories, Biographies and Travelogues
- The Peace Crusaders (Novel: how the peace crusaders established permanent peace on a war strewn planet?)
- Love Knows No Bounds (Novel: a refreshingly different love story. Also available with the title “Good People”)
- Funny (and Not So Funny) Short Stories
- Stories Children Will Love (Volume 1: Bhanu-Shanu-Kaju-Biju and Dholu Ram Gadbad Singh)
- My Father (Biography)
- Travelogue: Scandinavia, Russia
- Travelogue: Europe