Lately, on every topic from every walk of life, you are bombarded with unlimited and unsolicited inputs. These may be genuinely correct, partially correct, largely wrong, often misleading, skilfully driven by ulterior motivations of all sorts, rank trash and much more.
With the advent of Internet, the above-mentioned phenomenon is on the increase and will continue to increase at a faster rate. Your mind is likely to get corrupted very easily and very heavily if you do not use discretion.
Remember you have a right not to be influenced by any of such inputs. If you have time you may choose to browse through few of them with some amusement but you may choose to ignore them too.
On matters important to you or the matters that might affect you one way or the other beyond your control, you should keep your eyes, ears and your other senses open enough to search the right inputs from only authentic and unbiased sources. If necessary, investigate further or simultaneously on your own.
Having obtained better inputs in terms of quality, quantity, authenticity, value addition etc analyze them thoroughly and then finally make your own opinion.
Read more on various topics on this website and also on http://management-universe.blogspot.com
For More of Unconventional, Avant-garde and Contemporary Ideas
Refer the following URLs:
Books Suggested for Your Professional, Personal and Organizational Libraries (All the titles listed below are available as paperbacks and eBooks online from Amazon- you can read the ebooks absolutely free if you are kindleunlimited, KOLL or Amazon Prime subscribers)
Management, Business, Self-help and Personality Development Books
- HSoftware (Human Software) (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Management Case Studies)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Volume 2) (Management Case Studies)
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers (Volume 2)
- Classic Team Building Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- 101 Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Stress? No Way!! (Handbook on Stress Management)
- HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model)
- Competency Management (Competency Matrix and Competencies)
- Soft Skills You Can’t Do Without (Goal Setting, Time Management, Assertiveness and Anger Management)
- Essentials of Work Study (Method Study and Work Measurement)
- Essentials of Time Management (Taking Control of Your Life)
- Essentials of 5S Housekeeping
- Essentials of Quality Circles
- Essentials of Goal Setting
- Essentials of Anger Management
- Essentials of Assertive Behavior
- Essentials of Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Health Essentials (Health Is Wealth)
- Essentials of Effective Communication
- The Romance of Intimacy (How to Enhance Intimacy in a Relationship?)
Novels, Stories, Biographies and Travelogues
- The Peace Crusaders (Novel: how the peace crusaders established permanent peace on a war strewn planet?)
- Love Knows No Bounds (Novel: a refreshingly different love story. Also available with the title “Good People”)
- Funny (and Not So Funny) Short Stories
- Stories Children Will Love (Volume 1: Bhanu-Shanu-Kaju-Biju and Dholu Ram Gadbad Singh)
- My Father (Biography)
- Travelogue: Scandinavia, Russia
- Travelogue: Europe