In HSoftware model we learnt that four fundamental elements of HSoftware determine your effectiveness at any given point of time.
Just to refresh, these four elements are:
- Knowledge base
- Will to do
More quality and quantity of these elements within you make you more effective.
These elements are acquired by the human beings from the environment from any of its entities and these can be acquired at any age.
Everyone is free to acquire them and anyone can acquire them. There is no restriction of any sort on any human being.
These four elements finally culminate into making a human being more skilled and more competent. Human beings develop and improve continuously their skills and competencies based on these four elements. Then they use these skills and competencies to perform all kinds of tasks and activities required to achieve the goals set by them for their personal, family, professional and social lives.
The more skilled and competent the human beings become by the acquisition of the four elements of HSoftware, the more effectively they are able to perform the tasks and activities and to achieve the resultant goals or objectives.
So how do we make this HSoftware model work for you? We give below certain doable recommendations:
- Set your short term, medium term, long germ and life time goals for your personal, family, professional and social life. The guidelines given below in serial number 2 through 30 are to help you acquire the right kind of HSoftware to make you effective to accomplish your chosen goals.
- Sharpen your desire to learn the right kind of values, knowledge and paradigms. Become a strong willed person.
- Learn about the various basic human values. These are not too many.
- Correct those values that you might have already formed but now you realize that they need review and correction.
- Formulate your own value structure that will guide you throughout your life. These values will normally not change under ordinary conditions. They are more permanent (as compared to the paradigms).
- Then always be guided by your values or principles.
- Do not waver from your values under the trying circumstances. You may face many dilemma situations in your life.
- There are principled paths guided by values and there are unprincipled paths without any value structure. Both run parallel to each other and never meet. Both may give success. But the principled path will always give you more overall effectiveness in your life. Unprincipled path may even destroy you completely.
- Knowledge is unending. It is enormous. Try to acquire as much knowledge as you can. It is extremely difficult to acquire all the knowledge.
- Therefore, start with the knowledge that is required for achieving the goals or objectives of your personal, family, professional and social life.
- You will need to acquire three types of knowledge: rational knowledge, emotional knowledge and spiritual knowledge pertaining to all the four spheres of your life- personal, family, professional and social life.
- New knowledge will emerge continually. No one can stop it. Your existing knowledge may become incorrect and obsolete over a period of time. So, keep acquiring new knowledge.
- Always look out for the most authentic sources of knowledge. Acquire knowledge only from the authentic sources or otherwise you are in a danger of assimilating incorrect or erroneous knowledge and related information
- Knowledge backed up and validated correctly by the relevant facts and figures, supported by experiments and real life results is likely to be more authentic. Other pieces of knowledge may be mere hearsay.
- Read a lot. Read every day. Read authentic literature. Do not waste your time reading inferior or erroneous literature.
- Attend courses, seminars and workshops to listen to the real experts to enhance your knowledge.
- Acquire knowledge to help you enhance and sharpen your “will power to do” or “will power to perform”.
- Often revise those concepts and their related details that are very important in life and may be difficult to understand and assimilate.
- Teach others what you learnt. Your learning will become more effective. You will get more clarity on the subject when you start teaching.
- Always be on look out for the implementation aspects of what you are learning so that you can implement the knowledge properly.
- Paradigms or your day-to-day thinking patterns guide you to take particular directions and steps towards accomplishing your various tasks and activities that ultimately steer you towards your goals or objectives. There are hundreds of them in your mind. Therefore these should be absolutely correct and up-to-date.
- You should derive your paradigms essentially from your values, knowledge base and related information base. Keep checking frequently to ensure that these three remain in consonance with each other.
- Since a repository or directory of all the latest paradigms is not available or published anywhere, keep your eyes and ears open to sense the new and emerging paradigms in all the spheres of life. Grasp them and internalize them.
- Keep introspecting the appropriateness or correctness of your paradigms on an on-going basis. Frequently correct your wrong paradigms or mindsets.
- Develop flexibility for accepting the correct paradigms even if they are quite in divergence with your existing mindsets.
- Develop those paradigms that will help you to sharpen your “will power to do” or “will power to perform”.
- Decide on the skills and competencies that will be required by you to effectively tackle the tasks and activities that will lead you to your goals and objectives.
- Use your values, knowledge and paradigms to learn, develop and master those skills and competencies. Practice them lots to achieve the highest level of expertise in them.
- Implement those skills and competencies to carry out your tasks and activities.
- Keep moving towards achieving your goals or objectives by applying your values, knowledge, paradigms, will power to do and skills/competencies- your effective HSoftware.
Related Posts (please read in the following order)
1. HSoftware (Human Beings: Hardware and Software): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/02/hsoftware/
2. HSoftware (Evey Human Being Is Unique): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/05/hsoftware-every-human-being-is-unique/
3. HSoftware (Why This Uniqueness?): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/07/hsoftware-why-this-uniqueness/
4. HSoftware (Uniqueness and Effectiveness): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/11/hsoftware-uniqueness-and-effectiveness/
5. HSoftware (Fundamental Constituents of HSoftware): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/04/19/hsoftware-fundamental-constituents-of-hsoftware/
6. HSoftware (More Correct HSoftware Gives Better Effectiveness) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/05/29/hsoftware-more-correct-hsoftware-gives-better-effectiveness/
7. HSoftware (Human Beliefs or Human Value Structure: First Element of HSoftware) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/06/09/hsoftware-human-beliefs-or-human-value-structure-first-element-of-hsoftware/
8. HSoftware (Knowledge and Information Base: Second Element of HSoftware) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/06/15/hsoftware-knowledge-and-information-base-second-element-of-hsoftware/
9. HSoftware (Paradigms, Mindsets or Thinking Patterns: Third Element of HSoftware) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/06/26/hsoftware-paradigms-mindsets-or-thinking-patterns-third-element-of-hsoftware/
10. HSoftware (More on Paradigms and Paradigm Shift) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/07/10/hsoftware-more-on-paradigms-and-paradigm-shift/
11. HSoftware (Willpower to Do: Fourth Element of HSoftware) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/07/26/hsoftware-willpower-to-do-fourth-element-of-hsoftware/
12. HSoftware (Acquisition of the HSoftware) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/08/06/hsoftware-acquisition-of-the-hsoftware/
13. HSoftware (Change for Better): http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/08/20/hsoftware-change-for-better/
14. HSoftware (More on Change in Paradigms) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/08/27/hsoftware-more-on-change-in-paradigms/
15. HSoftware (Effectiveness: All about Willpower to Learn; Acquiring Values, Knowledge and Paradigms; Willpower to Do) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/09/08/hsoftware-effectiveness-all-about-willpower-to-learn-acquiring-values-knowledge-and-paradigms-willpower-to-do/
16. HSoftware (Levels of Competencies) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/09/24/hsoftware-levels-of-competencies/
17. HSoftware (Soft Skills- Applied Emotional Intelligence) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/10/22/hsoftware-soft-skills-applied-emotional-intelligence/
18. HSoftware (Competency Matrix: The Procedure for Competency Development and to Become Effective) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/11/08/hsoftware-competency-matrix-the-procedure-for-competency-development-and-to-become-effective/
19. HSoftware (Putting HSoftware Model to Work for You) http://shyam.bhatawdekar.net/index.php/2018/11/10/hsoftware-putting-hsoftware-model-to-work-for-you/
Get Your Copy of the Book “HSoftware”
Get your copy of the book titled “HSoftware (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)” or HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model) from Amazon online. If you are a kindleunlimited, KOLL or amazonprime subscriber, you can read free.
Books Suggested for Your Professional, Personal and Organizational Libraries (All the titles listed below are available as paperbacks and eBooks online from Amazon- you can read the ebooks absolutely free if you are kindleunlimited, KOLL or Amazon Prime subscribers)
Management, Business, Self-help and Personality Development Books
- HSoftware (Human Software) (The Only Key to Higher Effectiveness)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Management Case Studies)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Volume 2) (Management Case Studies)
- Sensitive Stories of Corporate World (Volume 1 & 2 Combined) (Management Case Studies)
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers (Volume 2)
- Classic Team Building Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- 101 Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers
- Stress? No Way!! (Handbook on Stress Management)
- HSoftware (Shyam Bhatawdekar’s Effectiveness Model)
- Competency Management (Competency Matrix and Competencies)
- Soft Skills You Can’t Do Without (Goal Setting, Time Management, Assertiveness and Anger Management)
- Essentials of Work Study (Method Study and Work Measurement)
- Essentials of Time Management (Taking Control of Your Life)
- Essentials of 5S Housekeeping
- Essentials of Quality Circles
- Essentials of Goal Setting
- Essentials of Anger Management
- Essentials of Assertive Behavior
- Essentials of Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Health Essentials (Health Is Wealth)
- Essentials of Effective Communication
- The Romance of Intimacy (How to Enhance Intimacy in a Relationship?)
Novels, Stories, Biographies and Travelogues
- The Peace Crusaders (Novel: how the peace crusaders established permanent peace on a war strewn planet?)
- Love Knows No Bounds (Novel: a refreshingly different love story. Also available with the title “Good People”)
- Funny (and Not So Funny) Short Stories
- Stories Children Will Love (Volume 1: Bhanu-Shanu-Kaju-Biju and Dholu Ram Gadbad Singh)
- My Father (Biography)
- Travelogue: Scandinavia, Russia
- Travelogue: Europe
- सीमाओं के परे: एक अलग प्रेम कहानी